Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Art Hart passes on
Posted by: (---.wavecable.com)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:57PM

From the Stanley Museum: In Memoriam - ARTHUR C. HART, JR. (1940-2010)

We at the Stanley Museum were deeply saddened to receive news of the passing of Art Hart, who died April 29, 2010, after a courageous battle with cancer. It is no small exaggeration to say that Art touched everyone in the steam car community, not only with his vintage parts business but also with his knowledge, his assistance, his advice, and his encouragement. In addition to all of his activities on behalf of steam car owners everywhere, he will be especially remembered with warmth here at the Stanley Museum, where he served as a patient and gracious adviser and mentor over the years, and as one of our treasured friends. A special tribute to Art was published in the Stanley Museum Quarterly Winter 2009 issue, with many contributions from his long-time friends.

Re: Art Hart passes on
Posted by: Ian Vinton (---.range86-156.btcentralplus.com)
Date: May 1, 2010 06:00PM

I am sorry yo hear the news.
I dealt with Art, who was always helpful and gave great advice with the rebuilding of my Stanley 740.

My thoughts are with his family.

Art was one of those people who touches others lives for the better.

Regards
Ian Vinton

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC