Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  12Next
Current Page:1 of 2
Appreciation for Jeff Theobald
Posted by: (---.cpe.metrocast.net)
Date: February 27, 2009 07:01PM

Thank you Jeff for your willingness to continue with a magazine and website that have been excellent over the last many years. Both the magazine and website have been of the highest quality and THE leader worldwide for the steam car community. Keep up the good work for all of us to enjoy.

Re: Appreciation for Jeff Theobald
Posted by: les nelson (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: February 28, 2009 04:51AM

Here Here Doc, but Jeff can't do it on his own so let's all of us try and find pictures with some information , or write some small article for inclusion in the magazine , it does not have to be a long "tome" a few lines will help
Jeff has to find EVERYTHING that goes into making the magazine that we enjoy so I am sure any help from the membership would be greatly appreciated, I am sure that among the club there is enough experience to come up with , some short article that we would all, or most of us, would like to read, it only takes a few minutes, I know it is a steam car club but there will be stories , I am sure, that revolve round the periphery of steam cars, and could be interesting if not amusing. regards to all Les Nelson

P.S. do it now !

Posted by: (---.grapevine.transact.net.au)
Date: February 28, 2009 08:54AM

I second that - Jeff has done an excellent job with the web site and the magazine and both are world class. And I agree that it should not all fall on Jeff's shoulders - as members we will all have something to contribute.

Best regards
Dr Jerry Everard
Canberra, Australia

Posted by: Brian McMorran (---.as43234.net)
Date: March 24, 2009 04:29PM

Just received another gem fron Jeff, a bumper edition magazine full of excellent material.Congratulations to Jeff and the new club.

Brian

Posted by: (67.235.94.---)
Date: March 27, 2009 03:03PM

Just received my copy today, here in the US, of the new incarnation of The Steam Car. Bravo Jeff, and carry on, all!

Kelly Williams
Mount Joy, PA USA
[www.StanleyRegister.net]

Posted by: (---.cpe.metrocast.net)
Date: April 1, 2009 02:24PM

I'm with Brian and Kelly: My Steam Car magazine came to my home in New Hampshire USA yesterday. Great job Jeff; Keep up the good work so we can all enjoy the new Steam Car Club of the U.K. for years to come.

Posted by: (---.grapevine.net.au)
Date: April 1, 2009 04:39PM

Ditto - this inaugural magazine sets a new standard - well done Jeff!

Cheers
Jerry
Canberra Australia

Posted by: (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: April 2, 2009 10:09AM

Just got mine yesterday - fantastic job as always Jeff.

Jordan, NY

Posted by: (---.Red-83-61-215.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net)
Date: April 3, 2009 01:30PM

Got my copy a few days ago,super realy just super.
Fantastic job ,pleased to be a member.

Any news on the old club?

John Spain.

Posted by: (81.168.70.---)
Date: April 3, 2009 02:36PM

SCCGB General Meeting requisition was lodged at registered office 16th March. That means directors are required to deliver notice of meeting to members not later than Tuesday 7th April. That notice must specify date, time & place for the meeting, and it must give not more than 28 days notice & not less than 14.

If our directors fail to call the meeting, members can do so as soon as directors are / director is in default. That eventuality has been considered, and is in hand.

Essentially, the resolution to be proposed is that the company ceases to trade & distributes its assets in accordance with the will of its members, subject to constraints set out in its memorandum of association.

If you're a member of SCCGB, keep watching this website for updates on the meeting.

I'm not sure whether that answers your question, John, but I believe the committee are hard at work on the magazine for SCCGB.

Sorry if this is a little off topic.

Kind regards
Greg

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/03/09 02:40PM by Greg Walker.

Goto Page:  12Next
Current Page:1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC