Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
2013 STEAM CAR TOUR 19TH-23RD AUGUST 2013
Posted by: (---.range109-151.btcentralplus.com)
Date: February 24, 2012 06:10AM

Next years tour will be based at the FRENSHAM POND HOTEL (www.frenshampondhotel.co.uk), Churt, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 2QB.
Tel 01252 795161.

Roughly half way between Farnham and Haslemere, the hotel is in a quiet position, ideal for good touring in Surrey, Hampshire and W.Sussex.

With a room rate of £70 B&B per couple and (£62 single occupancy) and a limited number of executive suites available at an extra £15 per night, the hotel has room for trailers and good parking for our cars and moderns.

I have reserved 25 rooms for the moment and, although the event is some way off, I would appreciate early booking. When booking, please quote event 11100 so that the correct charge per room is applied. Please make sure that you keep me informed of your booking at the same time.

The hotel has excellent facilities for dining and there is a bar serving bar food. If the weather is fine, there is room to sit outside and enjoy the view of the racing dingies on the lake. For those that enjoy a swim, there is an excellent indoor pool with a well sorted exercise and steam room available at little or no cost.

The event will follow previous years with the Firing Up supper on the Sunday 19th and Blowing Down supper on Friday 23rd. Each day there will be tours with routes designed for small cars and longer routes for the intrepid!

Full details will sent to all members in the course of the few weeks and forms available at the AGM.

I have yet to look at nearby camping sites details but will do some research and let you have details later.

In the meantime, please call me on 01428 644909 or email mike@mikemutters.com if you have any questions.

Mike Mutters

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC