Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Assistance required in writing article about steam cars
Posted by: (Moderator)
Date: March 8, 2012 04:39PM

We have received a request asking for someone to assist Mike Beckett with information for his article on steam cars, to be published in Village Link Magazine. His message, following a conversation with Basil Craske, is copied below. If anyone is willing to assist Mike, please could you contact him on the telephone numbers or e-mail address given. Thank you.

"Good to talk to you this afternoon - and I was fascinated to learn even a little about the world of steam cars. My feature - A Conversation with ..." is monthly in the Village Link Magazine (www.linkmagazines.co.uk) and goes to some 14,000 homes with an estimated readership of 30,000.

I would love to meet someone with a steam car who probably lives in the Grantham/Newark/Nottingham/Melton Mowbray area, and would be willing to have our conversation published in Village Link. Nothing would go to press without the approval of the interviewee. Again, thank you for you time this afternoon, and I do hope that I can find a "willing victim"!"

Mike Beckett
01476 870823 or 07990 633700
mikebeckett@hotmail.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC