Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Frensham steam car tour 2013
Posted by: Old timer (86.112.62.---)
Date: August 26, 2013 02:47AM

What a great tour with a great company of friends. Can't thank Mike and Jan enough for all their hard work. We hope to see you all again soon. Peter, Sarah and George Hounslow.

Re: Frensham steam car tour 2013
Posted by: Mike L Clark (---.bb.sky.com)
Date: August 26, 2013 05:30PM

I second that!! A very happy week in great surroundings - I'm not used to all those trees though!
Mike

Posted by: Michael Dyke (---.range86-156.btcentralplus.com)
Date: September 3, 2013 04:11PM

We had a great week as well, lovely countryside, very interesting places to stop, many interesting vehicles all during lovely sunny weather, what could be better!
many thanks to Jan & Mike for all the hard work to make everything run so smoothly,
Luci, Mike, Emma & Joe Dyke.

Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-181.btcentralplus.com)
Date: September 6, 2013 03:44PM

On behalf of Lesley & myself I would like to say a big thank you to Jan & Mike (mother hen) for an excellent tour. Very well organized with water stops every 15 miles and a good mixture of places to visit. A thoroughly enjoyable week, in every way.

Don & Lesley

Posted by: (---.range86-152.btcentralplus.com)
Date: September 7, 2013 04:59AM

Well done Mike and Jan, a great weeks touring in some splendid countryside avoiding the main roads that we usually travel on. It was quite a challenge on many of the smaller roads for my 1908 White but she coped well.
Bob

Posted by: les nelson (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: September 25, 2013 01:37PM

Great week, very well organised and with good weather we could not ask for more very well done to Jan & Mike, a lot of work went into this event making it as good as it was, this is the "bench mark" GREAT thank's Les & Pat

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC