Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
courtesey
Posted by: les nelson (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: December 14, 2013 07:07AM

I just felt like a little moan (actually I feel s**t bad cold cough etc) nevertheless I feel a word or two is "in order"
During the SCCGB tour 2013 I was approached by a member who asked if I had any burner drawings, and as most of you know , I am a retired design engineer with AutoCAD facility, so, quite some years ago I redrew Dick Phillipe's pencil sketches into AutoCAD format so they are easy to understand and are on permanet record, this was done with the intention of helping out other members with burner construction, 10 pages of A4 are a set, so there is quite a bit of work involved to draw everything and take "on board" the "feel" of things.
Right! within a week of getting home I sent a full copy of the drawings to this member, FREE OF CHARGE normally I ask for " a little something" for my trouble. so we now have Dec 14 2013 and there has been NO acknowledgement or thanks from this member I do hope we are not all "tarred" with the same brush, will I do it again? you guess! It leaves a nasty taste in ones mouth (so my friend John Liming says)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Spam Alert
Posted by: (---.77.35.171.adsl-pool.jx.chinaunicom.com)
Date: March 30, 2014 07:50AM

Comment deleted as SPAM

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 03/30/14 02:56PM by alpinemauve.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC