Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
David Beale
Posted by: SUPER7591 (Moderator)
Date: January 15, 2016 01:20PM

It is with sadness that I report the death of one of our past members David Beale on 8th January 2016. This follows the passing of his wife Marcia only a month previously. Whilst not a current member,. David was well known to many of us for his superb Stanley restorations and the Reliant Fox conversion. Known to many people in the model engineering world, where his locomotives and engineering skills were something to marvel at. I first met him at Blackgates Miniature Railway Club near Wakefield over 40 years ago and will always remember him as a brilliant engineer and a true gentleman.
Harold Bell Chairman SCCGB

Re: David Beale
Posted by: les nelson (---.as13285.net)
Date: January 16, 2016 09:45AM

What a sad loss, David was a VERY good friend of ours and we have spent many happy hours on his steam boat(s), also holidays together with Marcia , his workmanship was of the highest order always to gold medal standard , although he never chased accolades, his was the type of work quality many , including myself, aspired too, and in his own words " you know I have no sense of humour " but I have been witness to the odd funny remark by David, all the more funny as it was not expected , A very clever man with an extended knowledge of engineering and he has my utmost respect

Posted by: Steamcarbob (---.range86-134.btcentralplus.com)
Date: January 17, 2016 11:04AM

I was sorry to hear that David had passed on. I too also always admired his work which was always so immaculate and his car always went well.
Bob

Posted by: Steamcarbob (---.range86-134.btcentralplus.com)
Date: January 17, 2016 11:08AM

I was sorry to hear that David had passed on. I too also always admired his work which was always so immaculate and his car always went well.
Bob

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC