Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
resignation of SCCGB directos 5/5/09
Posted by: les nelson (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: May 6, 2009 03:30PM

What a relief, but they can't even resign without recourse to nasty bitching and moaning about supposed faults in the new club. no doubt as they intimate in the resignation letter there is to be a new club. but as resigning directors are responsible for the use of SCCGB Ltd funds over the last few weeks I would like to ask the question.
WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE we (SCCGB Ltd.) had a healthy bank balance in Feb 2009 and now I am of the understanding we have but £1200.00 left, will a balance sheet be available?

Re: resignation of SCCGB directos 5/5/09
Posted by: (---.grapevine.net.au)
Date: May 6, 2009 05:52PM

I see they have resigned - now perhaps the whole episode can move forward with an association of like-minded hobbyists. As for rules? Surely the only important one is respect for each other, and for the car owners who are the custodians of their history.

Cheers
Jerry
Canberra, Australia

Re: resignation of SCCGB directos 5/5/09
Posted by: (---.ubs.maxnet.co.nz)
Date: May 7, 2009 02:39AM

Reading the "resignation" the G15 are still going to produce a magazine and keep the website going.....with what? They don't have a source of revenue ie subscriptions as they are not directors of the Ltd company and haven't established a new club. Call me confused but it doesn't make sense.

On a complete tangent Hi Basil and Vicky if you are still in New Zealand (don't know if the G15 are geographically challenged) our house has a guest wing and you are welcome to stay with us in Waipu Northland for as long as you like
Cheers
Mark
09 432 1891

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC