Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Malcolm Ranieri
Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-132.btcentralplus.com)
Date: October 12, 2018 03:47PM

Today I learnt the very sad news that Malcolm Ranieri has passes away. Malcolm has attended most of the Cotswold gatherings, in his capacity as unofficial photographer. He would wait patiently at the roadside, some time for hours, for a steam car to go by. Many of his photos have appeared in “The Steam Car”. He will be sadly missed.

Don Cook

Re: Malcolm Ranieri
Posted by: SUPER7591 (Moderator)
Date: October 17, 2018 04:06PM

Very sad news about Malcolm, I feel privileged to have known him, he was always interesting to talk to and he had infinite patience when waiting at one of his selected roadside locations to frame a photograph of the steam cars on our tours. His photographs of road and rail vehicles throughout the preservation movement, will live on in books and magazines for years to come and remind us of his skills and dedication to steam photography. Harold Bell Chairman SCCGB

Re: Malcolm Ranieri
Posted by: Steamcarbob (---.range86-140.btcentralplus.com)
Date: October 22, 2018 10:00AM

Very sad news. I have known Malcolm for many years with just a few meetings each year and many very good pictures from his camera in several magazines. Bob

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC