Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Cotswold Tour
Posted by: (---.range81-157.btcentralplus.com)
Date: July 29, 2009 04:58PM

Jeff and I would like to thank Pat and Les Nelson for their hospitality and all the hard work they must have done to make this a successful tour, we had a great time in the Cotswolds and it was good to meet with old and new friends. The effort by Pat and Les is greatly appreciated by us all and we look forward to many more good tours with friends in the future.

Pauline Theobald

Re: Cotswold Tour
Posted by: barry herbert (---.karoo.KCOM.COM)
Date: July 30, 2009 09:13AM

Sandra and I would also like to thank Pat and Les Nelson for all the hard work they did for the benefit of all attendees at their Cotswold tour. Their organising of the initial barbecue was superb and started the tour off with the right atmosphere. Thanks must also go to their farmer friend who kindly let us use his field and other facilities.

It was just like the old days before all the trouble. Good company, no politics and beautiful surroundings.

Thanks once again

Barry and Sandra

Re: Cotswold Tour
Posted by: les nelson (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: August 3, 2009 10:19AM

Many thanks from Pat and myself, our reward is knowing we had a successfull tour, and that everyone enjoyed it despite the mixed weather, we did have some sunny days and the rain we had was not severe so we did not have any retirees due to the weather, those who were unfortunate to be beset by mechanical problems,lets hope they are fixed and on the road again soon.
A few requested to be included in next years tour so we must have done something right, but as we all agree the best tours are made by the people who attend and make it thus. many thanks to those who sent cards and letters of appreciation, they were very welcome (as was the Glenfidick)
Good luck to the Pembroke tour I hope all goes well.
Best regards to THE STEAM CAR CLUB OF GREAT BRITAIN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC