Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Message of Thanks
Posted by: (---.range81-152.btcentralplus.com)
Date: July 30, 2009 07:39AM

Being the long suffering wife of Jeff Theobald, I want to thank the many people who have phoned, emailed and given us support of recent times. It has given us faith in human nature again after the recent attacks from the G15, many people have asked me what their aim was and what they have achieved by all this, I honestly think that they don’t know themselves, by their own actions they have lost the respect and friendship of many enthusiasts around the world, a very sad situation indeed. It seems so strange and alien to me that older people involved in a like minded hobby should take this stance against their fellow enthusiasts and to treat them with the contempt, bullying, aggression and complete disregard for other peoples points of view and the legal advice obtained, among this group were more moderates but they didn’t seem to have tried very hard to reason with the ones who were the loose canons, maybe they didn’t realised some of the things that have been said and done by their associates, whatever, what has been done is done and its time they all moved on as we have in our club, its not a competition and its far from being big business, most importantly what has been forgotten is the fact its just a hobby for enthusiasts, so get over it, enjoy your hobby, because life is far, far too short.

Regards to all and many thanks again, Happy Steaming.

Pauline Theobald

Re: Message of Thanks
Posted by: (---.range81-156.btcentralplus.com)
Date: July 30, 2009 03:41PM

and I feel sure that Jeff wouldn't have kept his sanity without your support Pauline!

Re: Message of Thanks
Posted by: (---.grapevine.net.au)
Date: August 4, 2009 05:52PM

I agree - Pauline you deserve our thanks for your support for Jeff during this difficult time - as you say it's about the hobby :-)

Cheers
Jerry
Canberra, Australia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC