Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous1234567Next
Current Page:5 of 7
Re: New form of high torque turbine pattern,available for building and testing.
Posted by: Fire-Drop_Technologies (---.cedarnetworks.com)
Date: July 7, 2010 02:12PM

It is the very movement of these "spit wads" or veins thatthe turbine durives it's power from! The tube, or straw? is bent in a circle,or rather half circle sir. But the principal of movement and pressure are sir ? THE SAME>thus it will turn under preshure and work just as drawn. I'm not trying to be offencivebut sciance is sciance and the laws of phisics say it works. If the exaust wasn't an exaust your statments would be true, but as it IS AN EXAUST, they are not ture and sciance applys.

Date: July 7, 2010 02:30PM

Note that if built like the pattern for the car's drive unit?
It can make even beter power than just the pressure alows for thrue cooling the end section of the stacked spools, so as to cool the steam to the point of contracting it's volume to such extent that it will create a vacume and thus cause the exaust to pull while th steam is pushing. Elimentery my dear Caleb, It's all phisisca and sciance, whit a hint og geometry for good taist.

Date: July 7, 2010 02:33PM

PPS.
It is also impervious to hydrostatic lock, and can run on steam at less than superheated tempatures, even to such extent as that liquid will turn it nearly as efectivly as will steam.

Date: July 7, 2010 02:45PM

Ok watch this,
[www.youtube.com]
Now see how this seeled unit with pressure moves,
thrue the pipe, inspite of the pressure being on both sides?
This concept of movment with seeled flow, is the same one that alows my turbineto function. Round sealed , and being driven in sealed static flow.

Date: July 7, 2010 02:54PM

So did you see how the sealed unit in the round case is forced to move with great power by the motion of flow now think of it bent to a round shape, and each "pig" or vein equaly spaced and headed to the exit "exaust" the force is then harneced since my "pig's" are built on to the crank disk. So if it will push a cleaning block thrue an oil line, it will push a pisto shaped vein thrue the rotation of my turbine. Argue that this is not true sir? Best show me some fact that counter pionts this proven law of physics, or, sir your entir argument is rendered null.

Posted by: (---.dynamic.dsl.maxnet.co.nz)
Date: July 7, 2010 04:26PM

Quote "the force is then harneced since my "pig's" are built on to the crank disk"

Nope. all the videos and examples you quote show unbalanced forces.
You don't have an magic monkey to load and unload the pigs at the end of the pipe. You have balanced forces so no rotation. Two pigs both with the pressure introduced between them will go in opposite directions down a pipe. HOWEVER Your design is the same as having chained them together either side of the injection point so NO movement

"then I'm a monkeys uncle!"
I agree. You are also a couple of even more expressive English colloquialisms.

Posted by: Jeff Theobald (Moderator)
Date: July 7, 2010 05:35PM

Hi Richard Foisel,

I have removed one of your postings, you are arguing with steam men who have been there, done that, and got the T shirt, I advise you to listen to their advice, discuss your points, do not ridicule them, its not the way we steam men operate.

As I said before, I also don't think your design will work. In operation as you allow steam to flow into the first chamber the force will be almost equal on both the forward and back faces, the only advantage for forward movement will be the initial steam blast hitting the forward face, this will probably overcome the resistance to rotate, but the power output will be very poor, while the steam consumed and therefore fuel consumed will be ridiculously high, there is no point in holding the steam in the rotating chambers, therefore you might as well have a number of blast nozzles hitting the blades around the disc……… Hummmm a conventional turbine?

Date: July 7, 2010 06:19PM

Well jeff?
As I wasn't rude,
I'm not sure the logic behind removing my comment.
But as you will, it as you have said your site, and I have not as yet payed any member's dues. But sir.? If this is to be a continuse Discorce against the design?
Then Why the positive responce to the drawings? And Sir? Did yu look at the links, that exemplify the same properties of physics? It is not a matter of if it works, But wether? Said turbine has the propertys as designed. I state this firmly, and with great conviction. And As to being Steam men, and your exlution of my self?
Well sir I grew up in Durango Colorado, we are one of the only towns still running a daily schedule with a steam locomotive. And Sir? I had memorized the Engineers refferance and maintanance manual of all thing's Mechanicaly powered, IE, Steam locamotives,Naval engines and boilers,Some studies in the function of aircraft and automobiles, as well as stationary power plants. It was quite an informitive book, if some what out dated, this by age 14. The book was from 1907. I feel you do me and my knowlage of steam injustace. Just as this fellow Caleb Diregaurded the function of the boiler untill I posted link's to prove it's functional propertys. You Sir's I belive, do me an injustice. I thought this sight a place for the betterment and dicution of Steam powered thing's. I have made no claim to know more than you and yours, but seek to expand my knowlage, thrue your mentor ship, and if perchance posable, and I beso graced,Show you some new and original hybrid theory. If not perfect in form, at the least of funtional engenireering. If not perfect form and tune. New form, and the term proto type have been my terms for said works. I came to Draw and Discorce with Wise minds. Not for a Though bashing and, pissing contest for eago, and disestablishment of the patterns purpose. Not yet hs one of you taken the liberty to open the File in your Paint program, and Draw me a simple corection, or even show me a link to an example of how I am wrong.
Please be considerate, I have been seaking to be so.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 07/07/10 08:22PM by Fire-Drop_Technologies.

Date: July 7, 2010 06:26PM

And Jeff?
The post you deleted?
It had a very good explination of Exactly how the turbine work's contrary to his point's if you didn't like it? Fine, good enough for me, but the portios having to do with the mechanics, and principals, Please repost them sir, I don't type well and it is a pain to re-type them.

Posted by: Tim Senior (---.as43234.net)
Date: July 8, 2010 07:32AM

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear !!! I think it's time to close this topic.

Best regards to all. Tim Senior

Goto Page:  Previous1234567Next
Current Page:5 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC