Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Cotswold tour 2010
Posted by: Old timer (86.112.71.---)
Date: July 24, 2010 04:05PM

Hi all, a big thank you to Les and Pat a brilliant week with great routes and beautiful scenery. The location of the base was great. Thanks again, Old Timer.

Re: Cotswold tour 2010
Posted by: Jeff Theobald (Moderator)
Date: July 27, 2010 06:11AM

Hi All,

I would also like to say a big thank you to Les and Pat. We all appreciate the effort and time which go into organising a tour. I still marvel at how Pat managed to produce such a fine meal for so many of us at the fire-up dinner, again a great big thank you.

All the best, Jeff.

Posted by: les nelson (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: July 29, 2010 03:45PM

Many thanks for the kind words about the Cotswold tour, it seems we are back "in the groove" as far as the club is concerned and we look forward to a brighter future. We appreciate the calls , cards e-mails members have sent with good wishes and thank you's from all, our pleasure is knowing everyone had a good time despite the troubles with some cars, ( not all steamers), we look forward to Norfolk where we can do it all again, and meet up with our good pals again , so thank you everyone for attending and making it a real pleasure to be there. fraternally yours ( and a bit tired) Les & Pat Nelson

Posted by: (---.nmsi.ac.uk)
Date: July 30, 2010 11:36AM

Looks you all had a good time, pity my car not being ready and workload prevented me attending.

Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-158.btcentralplus.com)
Date: August 1, 2010 04:09AM

Lesley and I had a great time touring this beautiful part of England. So thank you again to Les and Pat for planning the routes and organizing the whole thing once again. We would also like to thank Robin, the land owner, for letting us use his paddock as our base.

Don & Lesley

Posted by: johnhennessy (---.plus.com)
Date: August 1, 2010 06:20AM

Fantastic week - manny, many thanks to Pat & Les.
FA 39 up and running again!
From John & Valerie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC