Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous1234567Next
Current Page:2 of 7
Re: Memories of Jeff
Posted by: (---.cpe.metrocast.net)
Date: October 8, 2010 07:53PM

although I never met Jeff face to face I considered him a true friend! He was always kind and helped me on numerous occasions with steam car problems. We all will miss Jeff and his management of the website and magazine. He was the best! Tom Dawson of America

Posted by: (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: October 8, 2010 08:04PM

My deepest condolences to Jeff's family, the SCCGB, and the steam car community in the UK. He was always helpful to me in the ongoing research work that goes into the Stanley Register, but that's just a tiny corner of the steam car world. I know he was a tremendous resource of energy, talent, and organization over there. He will be badly missed.

Kelly Williams
Mount Joy, PA USA

Posted by: Ian Vinton (---.range86-153.btcentralplus.com)
Date: October 9, 2010 04:17AM

Jeff was one of the nicest, kindest and knowledgeable people I have known.

He will be missed by many.

My thoughts are with his family.

Regards
Ian Vinton

Posted by: Ian Vinton (---.range86-153.btcentralplus.com)
Date: October 9, 2010 04:17AM

Jeff was one of the nicest, kindest and knowledgeable people I have known.

He will be missed by many.

My thoughts are with his family.

Regards
Ian Vinton

Posted by: Tim Senior (92.20.210.---)
Date: October 9, 2010 05:14AM

It was with great shock that I learned of the the death of Jeff. He was always so helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk to.
He will be sadly missed and a great loss.

Tim Senior.

Posted by: (---.as43234.net)
Date: October 9, 2010 05:21AM

So sad to hear this news.
Jeff was always so encouraging about the steam buggy and I don't doubt that, although a slow project, it would be a lot less developed but for Jeff.
The steam car world is poorer for his passing but so much richer for his being part of it.
Our thoughts are with Jeff's family.
Regards.
Jonathan Bregazzi.

Posted by: johnhennessy (---.plus.com)
Date: October 9, 2010 05:26AM

Valerie and I were very, very sorry to hear the sad news about Jeff; a good friend and a real gentleman. We have so many good memories and will always remember that wonderful smile; he will be greatly missed by us all.
Our very best wishes to Pauline, Steve, and family.
John & Valerie Hennessy

Posted by: les nelson (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: October 9, 2010 05:29AM

What sad and untimely shock to us all , Jeff's passing marks the end of a true "steam buff" his knowledge was unequaled, and always ready to offer help in any way . it was our great pleasure to have known Jeff and his memory will always be with us, our condolences go to Pauline , Steve & family R.I.P. Jeff Les & Pat Nelson

Posted by: Old timer (86.112.61.---)
Date: October 9, 2010 05:41AM

It was such a shock to here about Jeff's passing. He would help anyone with their steam car. He was a extremely, kind,friendly person and I am honoured to have known him. R.I.P Jeff, I Shall miss you. My condolences go to Pauline, Steve and the family. George Hounslow.

Posted by: Mark Drake (---.adsl.thephone.coop)
Date: October 9, 2010 08:43AM

I’m not sure if I can find the words.

Since I first became involved with the Steam Car Club, Jeff unconditionally offered me support and advice, and would freely share his extraordinary wealth of knowledge with me. I am so pleased to have made the acquaintance of, and become friends with such a generous and extraordinary man; and cannot imagine the depth of loss felt by his family and closest friends.

His enthusiasm for, and boundless contribution to our cause was truly breathtaking; a difficult act to follow indeed.

Mark Drake

Goto Page:  Previous1234567Next
Current Page:2 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC