Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Is this real? Did this really happen
Posted by: Ian George (---.range86-140.btcentralplus.com)
Date: February 9, 2006 07:29PM

I can't believe this especailly the boilerplate myths did these machines actually exist?

I think reading how powerful steam is as Iwould like to build amodern steam car and I have had idea's about tmaking an steam hovercraft and a steam Mechanoid(bipedal machine controlled by a human pilot inside a cockpit ususally the head area) I think it can be done but flying steam airships by this family Reade? wouldn't they be the first to have heavier than air controllable flight? and steam powered horses? and steam poered 19th century horses? click on the link below to find out what I am talking about

[www.bigredhair.com]

Re: Is this real? Did this really happen
Date: February 9, 2006 07:30PM

Sorry I think I double posted

Date: February 9, 2006 09:35PM

Hehe LOL no it didin't happen, Good hoax, still though gives me some idea's

Posted by: Jeff Theobald (Moderator)
Date: February 10, 2006 04:24AM

Hi Ian,
There was a walking man pulling a carriage and it did work, so, not quite a hoax, at least, not with the Steaman, Jeff.

have a look at........

[www.steamcar.net]

Date: February 10, 2006 06:38AM

WOW, thanks Jeff I wonder though if you could build a steam horse then? and I have heard that in Japan two guys have build a massive 40 foot Mech but it is unpoweres, rather than use electricity it can use steam instead with the electronics in the joints .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC