Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Steam Car Magazine
Posted by: (---.range86-160.btcentralplus.com)
Date: January 21, 2011 09:55AM

It was great to get the January 2011 magazine this morning. It's not difficult to see that a great deal of work has gone in to the production with some splendid pictures, so well done to all those involved, especially Barry who has done so much in taking on the project. Got a big lump in my throat when I read the pieces about Jeff-I'm still expecting to find him on my doorstep with some exciting project he wants to get me involved in!
However, everything has to move on so thanks Barry and Maureen (and doesn't the new website look good!) for taking the Club forwards!

Mike

Re: The Steam Car Magazine
Posted by: (---.range86-160.btcentralplus.com)
Date: January 21, 2011 09:58AM

Oh Dear, so sorry Marilyn such a silly slip of your name...promise I'll never do it again!!

Posted by: Old timer (86.112.83.---)
Date: January 21, 2011 12:51PM

Brilliant Steam Car Magazine, Jeff would be Proud. Keep up the good work Barry. Old Timer/George Hounslow.

Posted by: (---.range86-143.btcentralplus.com)
Date: January 22, 2011 05:11PM

Congratulations Barry - what a fantastic magazine edition and I was so pleased to see that you have already started to add your own style to it. This will help us all to move on and I'm sure your predecessor is glad to see this happen.

Posted by: (---.wavecable.com)
Date: January 24, 2011 04:25PM

Today, January 24th 2011, my copy of "The Steam Car" magazine arrived here at Sedro-Woolley, Washington, USA. Looks great! Keep up the good work.

Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-159.btcentralplus.com)
Date: January 28, 2011 03:26PM

I would like to echo the above comments and congratulate Barry on his first Steam Car magazine. But I was wondering how a picture of Rolf Harris crept in! (Page 13, top left)

Don

Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-159.btcentralplus.com)
Date: January 29, 2011 03:29PM

Just to clear up any confusion, I did realise that the picture mentioned above was Jeff but I couldn’t resist passing comment on his striking resemblance to Rolf Harris.

Don

Posted by: (---.range86-170.btcentralplus.com)
Date: January 30, 2011 07:27AM

Well done Barry. That is great. I know how difficult it is to get your first magazine out - it does get a bit easier!
Bob

Posted by: (---.Red-88-12-179.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net)
Date: February 7, 2011 01:44PM

Well done barry,FANTASTIC magazine.
Jeff would be proud.
john.

Posted by: (---.grapevine.transact.net.au)
Date: February 9, 2011 07:00AM

Mine arrived this morning - well done Barry - brilliant job mate! Great to see the high quality maintained. As others have said, Jeff would be proud - congratulations!

Cheers
Jerry
Canberra, Australia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC