Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Web Master
Posted by: (Moderator)
Date: May 7, 2011 10:27AM

Hi all, just to let you know that all those who attended the Australian steam car tour are now home.

Unfortunately our web master Marilyn Oliver was taken ill on arriving at Heathrow airport and was taken to hospital where the diagnosis was pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in her lungs) She is now safely home after spending a few days in hospital. She has said she will attend to the web site as soon as she feels well enough, so I ask you all to bear with her.

Unfortunately Marilyn was unable to post on the web site as planned whilst in Australia due to a fault with her lap top.

Basil

Re: Web Master
Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-158.btcentralplus.com)
Date: May 8, 2011 06:53AM

On behalf of Lesley, Andrew and myself, I would like to wish Marilyn a speedy recovery.

Don.

Tell us where you have been
Posted by: Brian Smallwood (---.range217-43.btcentralplus.com)
Date: May 8, 2011 04:54PM

Just returned from a fantastic tour with Heiner in Melle Germany .Brilliant weather , scenery and company , it was my third visit , and if I hav`nt fallen off my perch by next year I will be going again . Full write up being sent to Mag:
with details of a friend`s mishap . You should try it! ( The tour not mishap!! ) Brian

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 05/10/11 11:43AM by alpinemauve.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC