Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Stanley Museum - Auction
Posted by: (Moderator)
Date: July 15, 2012 04:05AM

The 8th Consignment Auction of steam cars, parts and literature, which is organised by the Stanley Museum, is being held on Saturday 8 September in Kingfield, Maine. If you have signed up to receive "The Winker" by e-mail, you should have received a direct link to the Auction page.

Basil forwarded the link in an e-mail to me, but I cannot get this link to work, either by copying and pasting the URL into Google, or by going direct to the Stanley Museum website. Very sorry about this - but perhaps those of you who receive the newsletter could forward to your colleagues?

Many apologies.

Re: Stanley Museum - Auction
Posted by: Old timer (86.112.62.---)
Date: July 15, 2012 04:14AM

Hi all,
This is the infomation about the auction I recieved via the winker. Here's the link. [stanleymuseum.wordpress.com]
George.

Re: Stanley Museum - Auction
Posted by: (Moderator)
Date: August 27, 2012 09:21AM

From some e-mails I have received, I think there is concern that not everyone has seen the notice about this auction. So I thought I would add another posting just to push it to the top of the page again. Please use George's link for the details. Thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC