Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Cotswold trips 2012
Posted by: Old timer (86.112.62.---)
Date: July 28, 2012 04:53PM

Dear all,
I would like to thank Les and Pat Nelson and their friend Robin for a brilliant Cotswolds trips, the weather was perfect all week! I would also like to thank everyone who gave support, help and advice with our car during the event, it is really appreciated. George.

Re: Cotswold trips 2012
Posted by: (Moderator)
Date: July 29, 2012 05:56AM

Vicki and I would like to thank Pat and Les for once again putting on a great event.
The weather was great and the friendship in the evenings second to none.

A big thank you to you both.

Basil and Vicki.

Posted by: les nelson (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: August 2, 2012 11:11AM

We were blessed with outstanding weather and, as you say, the evening ( and lunch time) cameraderie is great, "our" club takes some beating everyone has something to offer to keep the club active, social and technical no one should feel "left out" Pat and I thank you for your kind words it is OUR pleasure to see everyone having a good time, ( I am now having a rest in the workshop????). boiler test and on we go, (OK I know we did not take the steamer but she will be at Teesdale tour, with a GAS pilot (hopefully) I have rigged it so it will run on gas or petrol ( I might run out of gas??) keep your fingers crossed

Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-165.btcentralplus.com)
Date: August 2, 2012 03:46PM

A big thank you to Pat & Les for hosting another “Cotswold’s Do” - the week simply flew over. Also a big thanks to all our friends who were there for taking our mind off recent tragic events.

IT’S NOT THE CARS, BUT THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THIS CLUB.

We are looking forward to the next tour – somewhere up north I think!!
And the one in the Cotswold’s that is not on again - next year!!

Don and Lesley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC