Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
DVD OF THE MIDDLETON-IN-TEESDALE TOUR - 2012
Posted by: (Moderator)
Date: November 11, 2012 05:06AM

Peter Lindsley has produced a DVD of the 2012 Middleton-in-Teesdale Tour, which will be available by late November.

The DVD, which runs for about one hour, contains video of all five days of the tour. It shows most of the cars involved, visits to a narrow-gauge railway, Barnard Castle, The Bowes Museum etc. It also contains more than 80 still photos taken during the fire-up and blow-down dinners.

The cost of the DVD is £20 which includes P & P in the UK. For overseas orders, please contact Peter Lindsley direct.

Contact details: Peter Lindsley, Oak Lodge, Cromer Road, West Runton, Cromer, Norfolk NR27 9QT.
Telephone: 01263 838335.
E-mail: cbmpublishing@aol.com

Re: DVD OF THE MIDDLETON-IN-TEESDALE TOUR - 2012
Date: December 16, 2012 08:39AM

Peter has just told me the DVD is ready and that mine is in the post, so those who have placed orders might get theirs by Christmas. Thanks Peter for producing the DVD for the club.

Basil

Date: December 16, 2012 08:39AM

Peter has just told me the DVD is ready and that mine is in the post, so those who have placed orders might get theirs by Christmas. Thanks Peter for producing the DVD for the club.

Basil

Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-165.btcentralplus.com)
Date: December 19, 2012 04:45PM

I am looking forward to receiving our copy so that we can relive the tour as it went by so quickly.

Don

Date: December 24, 2012 08:52AM

We have enjoyed watching the DVD, it brought back wonderfull memories. What a great tour it was . Thanks Peter for producing such a good DVD.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and have a great New Year.

Basil & Vicki

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC