Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Marilyn's "steamcar.net" e-mail address
Posted by: (Moderator)
Date: March 3, 2013 04:42AM

Now that George has kindly taken over the post of webmaster, the Club laptop which I used for this purpose, has been handed over to him. I did not have time to re-allocate my "marilyn@steamcar.net" e-mail address to a spare computer at home, before handing the laptop over, so George will still be receiving these e-mails until I have the opportunity to get an internet connection set-up to our old computer. Hopefully this will be done this week, but in the meantime could any messages for me personally (not for Webmaster), please be sent to info@steamcar.net, and they will be forwarded to me. Many thanks. Marilyn.

Re: Marilyn's "steamcar.net" e-mail address
Posted by: Old timer (86.112.62.---)
Date: March 3, 2013 06:27AM

Hi all,
If anyone requires anything to be put onto the website please could they contact me via e-mail at george.steam@live.co.uk or by my contact details on the committee members page. They're may be a delay though as I need to familarise myself with the new program and I hope that I am able to keep the website upto the high standard that Marilyn has achieved. Thanks. George.

Re: Marilyn's "steamcar.net" e-mail address - UPDATE
Posted by: (Moderator)
Date: March 9, 2013 05:47AM

Hi everyone - I now have a new e-mail address for all Steam Car Club matters. It is mo.steam@btinternet.com, so this should be used from now on. Thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
NPC - Sitemap