Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
White Model M & O handbook
Posted by: (163.232.0.---)
Date: September 3, 2013 09:07PM

fellow steam enthusiasts (nuts) I have found an instruction book for the above models, it is in poor condition, with many pages loose.
i am missing pages 9-12 and pages after 66.

the information in the remaining pages is superb and helpful, but would be doubly useful with the missing pages!

does anyone have a copy of these pages, and alternatively does anyone need a copy of what I have, emailed to them.

Re: White Model M & O handbook
Posted by: (---.wavecable.com)
Date: September 4, 2013 12:04PM

A reprint of the "White Steam Cars Model M and O Instructions" by the White Company is available through the Steam Automobile Club of America. 70 pages of useful information. This little book and much more is avalable through the SACA storeroom. Copied from their website: item 142 cost $8.50 0.32 Instructions for the White Steam Cars Models M and O. An even better White steam car book is a 72 page book called "The White Steamer" by A. T. Edmonson. It was first in print about 1910 and it has been recently reprinted too. It is an instruction manual too with a lot of good tips that even a Stanley operator could use too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC