Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
Re: Passing of Victoria (Vicki) Craske, 1951-2014.
Posted by: alpinemauve (Moderator)
Date: February 3, 2014 05:38AM

The arrangements for Vicki’s funeral have now been made, and I would love for you to attend if you are able. These will take place on Thursday 20 February at 11.45 at St Faith Crematorium, 75 Manor Road, Horsham St Faith, Norwich NR10 3LF.

After the service, you are welcome to join us for some light refreshments at The Old Rectory Hotel, North Walsham Road, Crostwick, Norwich NR12 7BG. This is only a 10 minute drive away. The hotel has accommodation.

I have asked for family flowers only, but donations if desired, can be made towards a local heritage cause that was very close to Vicki’s heart. The charity is NIAS (Norfolk Industrial Archaeological Society) based in Gunton Park, North Norfolk. This is the only water-powered vertical sawmill in the country, and a small but very hardworking band of volunteers are gradually restoring it to become a national asset. Those people who have joined us on steam car tours or days out, will probably have visited it at some time.

Should you wish to make a donation, please could you send a cheque drawn in favour of N.I.A.S. and send this to Peter Taylor Funeral Services, 85 Unthank Road, Norwich NR2 2PE.

Vicki and I were very fortunate to have a huge amount of friends across the world and it has not been possible to ensure that everyone has heard the sad news of her death. Therefore, it would be appreciated if you could pass this on to anyone you know, who knew Vicki.

If you need any further information or advice regarding travel, accommodation etc., please contact Marilyn Oliver on 01508 470328 (please leave message if no reply) or by e-mail at marilyn.oliver@btopenworld.com

Many thanks and kind regards.

Basil.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 02/03/14 05:38AM by alpinemauve.

Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC