Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Jeff Theobald Collection
Posted by: veedubster69 (---.range86-135.btcentralplus.com)
Date: October 7, 2014 07:56AM

Thanks for letting me join the forum.
As you will all know my father gathered a number of vehicles and parts over the years which i felt he enjoyed to the full.
Its now been four years (almost to the day) that Jeff passed away and i have decided to sell most of his collection of both parts and cars for others to enjoy.

I have started a Facebook group called "Steam Cars and Parts For Sale" that i extend an invitation for all to join regardless of what country you are in or what club you are a member of.
This was started to enable not only the disposal of all my fathers cars + bits and bob but for all to join and sell whatever you may have that is steam car related.
Log on to Facebook and search for "Steam Cars and Parts For Sale" and then press the join group button.
There you can post wanted items, items for sale + parts inquiries all for free.
The other massive bonus is that it only takes 2 to 5 min to post an article that will (given time) reach people instantly globally.
I hope you all will find this of interest and join.
Many thanks for your time.
Steve Theobald

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC