Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
American representitive required for SCCGB.
Posted by: SUPER7591 (Moderator)
Date: July 9, 2015 09:38AM

Dr Tom Dawson has indicated that he wishes to retire from his position of American Representative of the Steam Car Club of Great Britain. Tom has done a sterling job of promoting the club in America and the club is very grateful for all the work he has done over the years and his input and enthusiasm will be missed by the committee and membership of the club.
Clearly, if we are to retain our ongoing relationship with the American members we require someone to follow in Tom’s footsteps and represent the club, acting as the conduit and focal point for our American membership. If you are an American member and would like to volunteer to represent your country for the benefit of all its members worldwide, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly or through Tom or any committee member of the Steam Car Club.
Harold Bell - Chairman SCCGB

Re: American representitive required for SCCGB.
Posted by: SUPER7591 (Moderator)
Date: August 29, 2015 08:51AM

I am delighted to report that following many e-mails and phone calls from our secretary and with the help of Dr Tom Dawson, we now have someone who will continue the good work that Tom has done for the club. The Steam Car Club of Great Britain welcome Nathan Dickey from New Hampshire as our new American representative and I hope that fellow steam car enthusiasts over in America will contact Nathan with their new and views on any steam car related issues. Thank you Tom enjoy your retirement.
Harold Bell Chairman SCCGB

Re: American representitive required for SCCGB.
Posted by: Don Hoke (---.tx.res.rr.com)
Date: October 23, 2015 11:20AM

Dear Nathan:

Thanks so very much for stepping up and taking charge.

Very best wishes!

Don Hoke
The Virtual Steam Car Museum

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC