Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Cotswolds not on tour
Posted by: SUPER7591 (Moderator)
Date: July 28, 2016 08:55AM

just got back from a great weeks touring round the Cotswolds, a week of wall to wall sunshine (again) I think Les has contacts with the weather boss. Nice leisurely touring in superb countryside with fellow steam car enthusiasts. Thanks to Les and Pat Nelson for managing the event and to our ever helpful host at Westfield Farm, Robin Woodcock.
Harold, Pat, Jonathan, Jan and grandson Cameron who had his first experience of driving a Stanley in the field.

Re: Cotswolds not on tour
Posted by: Old timer (86.113.196.---)
Date: July 28, 2016 04:39PM

Yes, thanks to Les, Pat and Robin for another great week, we all had a great time.
George, Sarah and Peter Hounslow

Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-180.btcentralplus.com)
Date: August 1, 2016 02:58PM

Lesley and I have done the last eight of these Cotswold’s events and we still look forward to going every year, long may they continue.

Lesley & Don Cook

Posted by: les nelson (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: September 5, 2016 02:54PM

As usual we had a great time with the tour and weather, it seems we pick a good week quite often but if next year is not up to standard blame Dudley. he booked for the similar week before he left the Cotswolds, and I did not have time to call for the non rain dancer.
Pat and I are glad everyone enjoyed it, long may it continue Les & Pat

Posted by: Donald Cook (---.range86-180.btcentralplus.com)
Date: September 16, 2016 05:58AM

There’s a two-page article in Octobers Old Glory magazine on the Cotswold tour

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC