Steam Car Club Forum
Steam Car Club : The Steam Car.....Forum
The Official Forum for the Steam Car Club
The fastest message board....ever.
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Midlands Model Engineering Exhibition
Posted by: Jeff Theobald (Moderator)
Date: August 3, 2008 06:51AM

Hi All,
Peter Stevenson has asked if members can help......

I have been asked by the organiser of the Midlands Model Engineering Exhibition if we [SCCGB] could mount a small gathering or mini rally at the forthcoming show in October this year. [17th /21st Oct] As you know we have had a display the last 3 years. I am looking for the offer of a small car to use as the display vehicle, this would entail bringing the car up a few days before the show, and then collecting a few days afterwards. I could provide garaging and delivery before and after if this would help.

Secondly I would like to know if anybody is interested in the mini rally idea. Steam cars never make a good static display and there is nowhere to drive around at the show site so I would envisage a morning steam up followed by a short run for a pub lunch followed by returning and parking up on show for the afternoon. This could be one or two days only or every day with different cars.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
The Steam Car Club Forum
Having trouble logging in or posting messages? Email forum@steamcar.net for help.
Web by NPC